Opening in 1999, Westhaven Villa has built a reputation as an outstanding and beautiful Assisted Living community providing wonderful care for those in Aberdeen, Washington and the greater Grays Harbor community. Residents can enjoy walking our beautifully landscaped property with smooth walking paths and gazebo while watching the deer grazing on the hillside. There are various daily activities planned by our wonderful Life Enrichment Coordinator to keep our residents active, engaged, and having fun! Our knowledgeable and caring staff focus on individualized care provided in a loving, comfortable, and homelike environment. Westhaven Villa is located just below the Hospital in Aberdeen, WA and is very close to local shopping and restaurants.
Westhaven Villa is proud to provide Medicaid funded services for appropriate residents as possible based on availability and other factors.
Drop-in or schedule a tour and a meal and we’ll work to answer any questions you have about Westhaven Villa and other senior housing and assisted living related questions. We know that choosing the right assisted living community is an important, and sometimes difficult decision, and we’re here to help in any way we can.
- 24-hour emergency staff assistance
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- Licensed Nurse and caring staff
- Transportation arrangement
- Escort services for out of the community trips available
- 3 Dietitian approved meals
- Alternate entree choices available for all meals
- Snacks always available
- Respite services available
- Extensive Activities and Life Enrichment Program
- Actively involved with our families and greater community
- Individualized Care/Service plans updated routinely and as needed as resident needs and preferences.
- Full bathroom with walk in shower in each apartment.
- Emergency Call device in each apartment, restroom, and within common areas.
- Various seating and resident engagement areas throughout
- Open dining room with lots of natural light
- Cozy common areas
- Salon with licensed Beautician
- Apartments wired for cable and phone service
- Phone connection available in Apartment; service coordinated through outside provider
- Common area restrooms
- Common area access to non-pay telephone
- Smoke detectors and fire sprinklers throughout, electronic security
- Community living areas with fireplaces/TV
Westhaven Villa is currently offering a monthly base rate. Our monthly rate is a combination of a base rate for the apartment and basic services, plus a care rate based on the resident’s needs.
Base rate starts at:
- $2,850 per Month
This base rate includes:
- Rent for the apartment
- 3 meals daily in the dining room
- Weekly laundry service
- Weekly housekeeping service
- Community activities
All care needs will be assessed and discussed with the administrator, and laid out in the resident service agreement, which will determine the resident’s care rate. This service will be updated regularly to reflect current care needs.
- Administrator: Angie Silvan
- Assistant Administrator: Tracy Furth
- Resident Care Coordinator: Moriah Fieldstad
- Oversight and Delegating Nurse: Sherry Balerrama, RN – Results RN
- Life Enrichment Coordinator: Shelly Sherman
- Maintenance Supervisor: Tom Conley
A tremendous group of Med Aides, Dietary staff, Caregivers, Housekeeper(s), and various other
team members and volunteers as needed and possible to best meet resident needs!