The Beehive is a 44 apartment Assisted Living community nestled in the small, family town of Forest Grove, Oregon. The Beehive is the perfect place for residents to enjoy a variety of activities as well as relax.
Forest Grove offers the simplicity of small town, country life; complete with scenic drives and quiet neighborhoods in Washington County, just on the outskirts of the greater Portland-Metro area. Although in a small town, we are close enough to the amenities and have the added benefits of an Urgent Care and active Senior Center, both less than 3 blocks away. Our commitment to loving, thoughtful care and our reputation of excellence is implemented every day in our community. The building is beautiful to look at and walk through on the inside and out with gardens and lush, green lawns on the outside and one-of-a-kind hallway planters with ceiling height greenery on the inside. The Beehive also offers an active and engaging life enrichment program with daily activities to keep our residents having fun.
Forest Grove Beehive is proud to provide Medicaid funded services for appropriate residents as possible based on availability and other factors.
Drop in or schedule a tour and a meal and we’ll work to answer any questions you have about the Forest Grove Beehive and other senior housing, assisted living, and memory care related questions. We know that choosing the right assisted living community is an important, and sometimes difficult decision, and we’re here to help in any way we can.
- 24-hour emergency staff assistance
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- Licensed Nurse and caring staff
- Transportation arrangement
- Escort services for out of the community trips available
- 3 Dietitian approved meals
- Alternate entree choices available for all meals
- Snacks always available
- Respite services available
- Extensive Activities and Life Enrichment Program
- Actively involved with our families and greater community
- Individualized Care/Service plans updated routinely and as needed as resident needs and preferences.
- Full bathroom with walk in shower in each apartment.
- Emergency Call device in each apartment, restroom, and within common areas.
- Various seating and resident engagement areas throughout
- Open dining room with lots of natural light
- Cozy common areas
- Salon with licensed Beautician
- Apartments wired for cable and phone service
- Phone connection available in Apartment; service coordinated through outside provider
- Common area restrooms
- Common area access to non-pay telephone
- Smoke detectors and fire sprinklers throughout, electronic security
- Community living areas with fireplaces/TV
Base rate starts at:
- $3,060 per Month
- $4,690 per Month
Our monthly rate is a combination of a base rate for the apartment and basic services, plus a care rate based on the resident’s needs.
Additional care rate is factored based on resident needs and direct time spent to assist the resident or complete those tasks based on the care plan developed with the Resident and/or resident representative, community Administrator, and community care team.
This base rate includes:
- Rent for the apartment
- 3 meals daily in the dining room
- Weekly laundry service
- Weekly housekeeping service
- Community activities
All care needs will be assessed and discussed with the administrator, and laid out in the resident service agreement, which will determine the resident’s care rate. This service will be updated regularly to reflect current care needs.
- Administrator: Charity Jammeh
- Office Manager: Tara Davis
- Oversight and Delegating Nurse: Tina Tittle, RN
- Life Enrichment Coordinator: Kerri Sant
- Dietary Manager: Maria Rosales
- Maintenance Supervisor: Brad Bridgewater
And a tremendous group of Med Aides, Dietary staff, Caregivers, Housekeeper(s), and various other
team members and volunteers as needed and possible to best meet resident needs!