Located in the beautiful Olympia, Capital of Washington. Artesian Place is located just west of the Highway 101/8 and I-5 intersection in west Olympia and within a block of Capital Medical Center services and hospital. Artesian Place has been open and providing care for residents since the late 1990’s. Caring Places Management is honored to carry on the tradition of quality care in a homelike environment that Artesian Place has been known for in the Olympia, Washington area since opening.
Artesian Place is a beautiful 3-story building in the quiet and conveniently located medical district of west side Olympia and the Black Lake area. The building with beautiful finishes and various resident spaces features 60 apartments, 48 large studio and 12 1-bedroom apartments divided amongst three floors, each with access to stairs and elevator. The unique layout and multi-level allows for an intimate feel on each floor, but the benefits of a larger resident population and community. Each apartment hosts their own kitchenette with refrigerator and microwave, and bathroom including roll-in accessible shower. The first floor is home to our dining room and resident kitchen spaces and features bright hallways and a large and zen-like outdoor patio and gardening space off the back of the dining room. Each floor provides residents access to non-pay laundry facilities as desired, bright hallways with resident seating areas throughout, as well as a resident use space unique to each floor; from a resident kitchen and resident mail on the first floor, activity room on the second floor, and library as well as loft with TV and pool table on the third floor.
The team at Artesian Place pride themselves on the quality and caring manner in which they work with the residents and serve the greater community. Our robust activity and life enrichment programming are geared to resident preferences and include Bingo, music and other entertainment performances, scheduled trips to stores and other desired local locations, and wonderful scenic drives and enjoyment of all the area has to offer!
Caring Places Management is proud to be working to provide Medicaid funded services for appropriate residents as possible based on availability and other factors at Artesian Place. Please follow up with the community to discuss status and availability.
Drop-in or schedule a tour and a meal and we’ll work to answer any questions you have about Artesian Place and other senior housing, assisted living, or memory care related questions. We know that choosing the right assisted living or memory care community is an important, and sometimes difficult decision, and we’re here to help in any way we can.
- 24-hour emergency staff assistance
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- Licensed Nurse and caring staff
- Transportation arrangement
- Escort services for out of the community trips available
- 3 Dietitian approved meals
- Alternate entree choices available for all meals
- Snacks always available
- Respite services available
- Extensive Activities and Life Enrichment Program
- Actively involved with our families and greater community
- Individualized Care/Service plans updated routinely and as needed as resident needs and preferences.
- Full bathroom with walk in shower in each apartment.
- Emergency Call device in each apartment, restroom, and within common areas.
- Various seating and resident engagement areas throughout
- Open dining room with lots of natural light
- Cozy common areas
- Salon with licensed Beautician
- Apartments wired for cable and phone service
- Phone connection available in Apartment; service coordinated through outside provider
- Common area restrooms
- Common area access to non-pay telephone
- Smoke detectors and fire sprinklers throughout, electronic security
- Community living areas with fireplaces/TV
Our monthly rate is a combination of a base rate for the apartment and basic services, plus a care rate based on the resident’s needs.
- Semi-Private Room: $2,960 per month
- Private Room: $3,460 per month
Additional care rate is factored based on resident needs and direct time spent to assist the resident or complete those tasks based on the care plan developed with the Resident and/or resident representative, community Administrator, and community care team.
This base rate includes:
- Rent for the apartment
- 3 meals daily in the dining room
- Weekly laundry service
- Weekly housekeeping service
- Community activities
All care needs will be assessed and discussed with the administrator, and laid out in the resident service agreement, which will determine the resident’s care rate. This service will be updated regularly to reflect current care needs.
- Administrator: Valerie Macpherson
- Resident Care Coordinator: Angela Pitts
- Office Manager: Amber Hall
- Life Enrichment Coordinator: Anthony Benavente
- Dietary Manager: Kelly Stidd
- Maintenance Supervisor: Pat White