Located a few block off of Highway 101 in the “big city” in Clallam County, Port Angeles, and on the beautiful Olympic Peninsula in Washington state, Laurel Place has been open and providing care for Residents since the late 1990’s. Caring Places Management is honored to carry on the tradition of quality care in a homelike environment that Laurel Place has been known for in the Port Angeles and surrounding area since opening.
Laurel Place is a beautiful 2-story building with exquisite common area finishes that features 45 Apartments, with 14 1-bedroom apartments and 31 large studio apartments, each with their own kitchenette and bathroom including roll-in accessible shower. The first floor is home to our dining, private dining, access to non-pay laundry as desired, and living room spaces and features a large patio space with Salish Sea views on clear days. The second floor at Laurel Place also features resident use areas throughout including library and resident kiosk spaces in the loft, and a TV area.
The team at Laurel Place pride themselves on the quality and caring manner in which they work with the Residents and serve the greater community. Our robust activity and life enrichment programming are geared to resident preferences and include visits by music and other entertainers to the community, Bingo, scheduled trips to stores and other desired locations, and wonderful scenic drives and enjoyment of all the area has to offer!
Caring Places Management is proud to be working to provide Medicaid funded services for appropriate residents as possible based on availability and other factors at Laurel Place. Please follow up with the community to discuss status and availability.
Drop-in or schedule a tour and a meal and we’ll work to answer any questions you have about Laurel Place and other senior housing, assisted living, or memory care related questions. We know that choosing the right assisted living or memory care community is an important, and sometimes difficult decision, and we’re here to help in any way we can.
- 24-hour emergency staff assistance
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- Licensed Nurse and caring staff
- Transportation arrangement
- Escort services for out of the community trips available
- 3 Dietitian approved meals
- Alternate entree choices available for all meals
- Snacks always available
- Respite services available
- Extensive Activities and Life Enrichment Program
- Actively involved with our families and greater community
- Individualized Care/Service plans updated routinely and as needed as resident needs and preferences.
- Full bathroom with walk in shower in each apartment.
- Emergency Call device in each apartment, restroom, and within common areas.
- Various seating and resident engagement areas throughout
- Open dining room with lots of natural light
- Cozy common areas
- Salon with licensed Beautician
- Apartments wired for cable and phone service
- Phone connection available in Apartment; service coordinated through outside provider
- Common area restrooms
- Common area access to non-pay telephone
- Smoke detectors and fire sprinklers throughout, electronic security
- Community living areas with fireplaces/TV
Caring Places Management is thrilled to announce the addition of Memory Care services to our Laurel Place community. We understand the growing need for a higher level care for our seniors. It is our goal to meet the needs of our resident from basic daily services to providing specialized care for those who suffer from dementia and other forms of memory loss.
Our monthly rate is a combination of a base rate for the apartment and basic services, plus a care rate based on the resident’s needs.
- Studio: $2,960 per Month
- One Bedroom: $3,460 per Month
- $4,640 per Month
Additional care rate is factored based on resident needs and direct time spent to assist the resident or complete those tasks based on the care plan developed with the Resident and/or resident representative, community Administrator, and community care team.
This base rate includes:
- Rent for the apartment
- 3 meals daily in the dining room
- Weekly laundry service
- Weekly housekeeping service
- Community activities
All care needs will be assessed and discussed with the administrator, and laid out in the resident service agreement, which will determine the resident’s care rate. This service will be updated regularly to reflect current care needs.
- Administrator: Allyson Gillis, RN
- Community Relations Manager: Tina Simpson
- Resident Care Coordinator: Keziah Enders
- Life Enrichment Coordinator: Kylielynn Rosander
- Dietary Manager: Michael Bowlby
- Maintenance Supervisor: Allen Barney
A tremendous group of Med Aides, Dietary staff, Caregivers, Housekeeper(s), and various other
team members and volunteers as needed and possible to best meet resident needs!