We are excited to be part of one of the fastest growing cities in the state of Washington, Battle Ground, as we introduce Creekside Place as a Caring Places Management community as of June of 2020! Located just off Highway 502 in Battle Ground, Creekside Place has been open and providing care for Residents since the late 1990’s. Caring Places Management is honored to carry on the tradition of quality care in a homelike environment that Creekside Place has been known for in the Battle Ground and surrounding area since opening.
Creekside Place is a wonderful single-story building featuring 40 Apartments, with 8 1-bedroom apartments and 32 large studio apartments, each with their own kitchenette and bathroom including roll-in accessible shower. The building encloses an interior courtyard with access to walking path, gardening, and covered seating areas. The community hosts a bright and open dining room and home-like living room, an activity room, and access to non-pay laundry if desired.
The team at Creekside Place pride themselves on the quality and caring manner in which they work with the Residents and serve the greater community. Our robust activity and life enrichment programming are geared to resident preferences and include visits by music and other entertainers, Bingo, scheduled trips to stores and other desired locations, and wonderful scenic drives and enjoyment of all the area has to offer!
Caring Places Management is proud to be working to provide Medicaid funded services for appropriate residents as possible based on availability and other factors at Creekside Place. Please follow up with the community to discuss status and availability.
Drop-in or schedule a tour and a meal and we’ll work to answer any questions you have about Creekside Place and other senior housing, assisted living, or memory care related questions. We know that choosing the right assisted living or memory care community is an important, and sometimes difficult decision, and we’re here to help in any way we can.
- Administrator: Amanda Gogas
- Community Relations Manager:
- Resident Care Coordinator: Alexia Bodenroeder
- Life Enrichment Coordinator:
- Dietary Manager: Kim Tabor
- Maintenance Supervisor: Aaron Dreyer
A tremendous group of Med Aides, Dietary staff, Caregivers, Housekeeper(s), and various other team members and volunteers as needed and possible to best meet resident needs!
- 24-hour emergency staff assistance
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- Licensed Nurse and caring staff
- Transportation arrangement
- Escort services for out of the community trips available
- 3 Dietitian approved meals
- Alternate entree choices available for all meals
- Snacks always available
- Respite services available
- Extensive Activities and Life Enrichment Program
- Actively involved with our families and greater community
- Individualized Care/Service plans updated routinely and as needed as resident needs and preferences.
- Full bathroom with walk in shower in each apartment.
- Emergency Call device in each apartment, restroom, and within common areas.
- Various seating and resident engagement areas throughout
- Open dining room with lots of natural light
- Cozy common areas
- Salon with licensed Beautician
- Apartments wired for cable and phone service
- Phone connection available in Apartment; service coordinated through outside provider
- Common area restrooms
- Common area access to non-pay telephone
- Smoke detectors and fire sprinklers throughout, electronic security
- Community living areas with fireplaces/TV
Our monthly rate is a combination of a base rate for the apartment and basic services, plus a care rate based on the resident’s needs.
Please contact the administrator for rates.
Additional care rate is factored based on resident needs and direct time spent to assist the resident or complete those tasks based on the care plan developed with the Resident and/or resident representative, community Administrator, and community care team.
This base rate includes:
- Rent for the apartment
- 3 meals daily in the dining room
- Weekly laundry service
- Weekly housekeeping service
- Community activities
All care needs will be assessed and discussed with the administrator, and laid out in the resident service agreement, which will determine the resident’s care rate. This service will be updated regularly to reflect current care needs.