Easthaven Villa is located on Cullens Road; a quiet and picturesque street that’s just a turn off of SR 510/Yelm Highway in the lovely town of Yelm, Washington. A wonderful town that is just as quiet and picturesque as our quiet little street. Easthaven Villa has 56 total Assisted Living apartments all with their own doorway to the interior hallway as well as outside and come complete with kitchenettes as well as full bathrooms including walk-in shower. 52 apartments are spacious studios while 4 are beautiful one-bedroom apartments. Our 34-apartment Memory Care neighborhood was completed and opened in 2018 and allows us the ability to care for 37 residents with 31 private and 3 semi-private apartments available! The apartment entries to our Memory Care apartments are truly unique and have been very beneficial for our residents with unique outdoor rated siding, roofing, and paint colors, as well as resident specific signage at each apartment. Our Memory Care neighborhood also features wide hallways including uniquely designed large Life Skill Station areas for self-directed resident use on those tasks or skills that provide purpose, pleasure, or peace. The Memory Care building surrounds a beautiful interior courtyard with walking paths, covered sitting areas including a beautiful gazebo, and a peaceful fountain. An exterior but also secured area outside of the community is also available with raised flower bed and patio seating outside the activity room. Our Dietary team at both buildings pride themselves on producing exceptional meals daily but including specialties such as Italian meatloaf and homemade snickerdoodle cookies! They work hard to ensure our residents look forward to every meal!
Easthaven Villa is proud to provide Medicaid funded services for appropriate residents as possible based on availability and other factors.
Drop-in or schedule a tour and a meal and we’ll work to answer any questions you have about Easthaven Villa and other senior housing, assisted living, and memory care related questions. We know that choosing the right assisted living and memory care community is an important, and sometimes difficult decision, and we’re here to help in any way we can.
- 24-hour emergency staff assistance
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- Licensed Nurse and caring staff
- Transportation arrangement
- Escort services for out of the community trips available
- 3 Dietitian approved meals
- Alternate entree choices available for all meals
- Snacks always available
- Respite services available
- Extensive Activities and Life Enrichment Program
- Actively involved with our families and greater community
- Individualized Care/Service plans updated routinely and as needed as resident needs and preferences.
- Full bathroom with walk in shower in each apartment.
- Emergency Call device in each apartment, restroom, and within common areas.
- Various seating and resident engagement areas throughout
- Open dining room with lots of natural light
- Cozy common areas
- Salon with licensed Beautician
- Apartments wired for cable and phone service
- Phone connection available in Apartment; service coordinated through outside provider
- Common area restrooms
- Common area access to non-pay telephone
- Smoke detectors and fire sprinklers throughout, electronic security
- Community living areas with fireplaces/TV
Base rate starts at:
- $3,075 per Month
- $4,495 per Month
Additional care rate is factored based on resident needs and direct time spent to assist the resident or complete those tasks based on the care plan developed with the Resident and/or resident representative, community Administrator, and community care team.
This base rate includes:
- Rent for the apartment
- 3 meals daily in the dining room
- Weekly laundry service
- Weekly housekeeping service
- Community activities
All care needs will be assessed and discussed with the administrator, and laid out in the resident service agreement, which will determine the resident’s care rate. This service will be updated regularly to reflect current care needs.
- Administrator: Earleen Linn (Interim)
- Office Manager: Lorelei Fleming
- Resident Care Coordinator: Karisa Carpenter
- Life Enrichment Coordinator: Shevell Ganz
- Life Enrichment Coordinator: Tammy Chamberlain
- Dietary Manager: Gina Lopez
- Maintenance Supervisor: Brian Borup
A tremendous group of Med Aides, Dietary staff, Caregivers, Housekeeper(s), and various other
team members and volunteers as needed and possible to best meet resident needs!