Riverside Place is located on Broadway Avenue as it winds along the Hoquiam River in lovely Hoquiam, Washington in Grays Harbor County. With peaceful views and a quiet, relaxing atmosphere, Riverside Place offers the ‘little things’ in life that can bring great pleasure. There is laughter around every corner as a result of our life enrichment program which offers outings, craft corners, a daily exercise program, and much more! Residents can enjoy our restaurant style dining experience with home-style cooked meals.
The team at Riverside Place will offer personalized care that can help our residents maintain well-being and thrive while still enjoying life to its fullest. Riverside Place features wide hallways providing an open feel with a circular hallway promoting exercise and movement while clear and resident geared signage and unique apartment entries designed to assist the resident in finding their room when desired. Large common areas throughout the community such as an Activity Room for large group activities such as Bingo and staff assisted cooking, TV Room for watching a movie or concert of choice, and Fireplace Room with piano and comfortable seating for resident use. The community was modified during remodel to create some wonderful Life Skill Stations promoting self-directed resident use and engagement on items that provide a feeling of purpose, pleasure, or peace. The building surrounds a beautiful interior courtyard with raised flower bed, walking paths, and covered sitting areas.
Riverside Place is proud to provide Medicaid funded services for appropriate residents as possible based on availability and other factors.
Drop-in or schedule a tour and a meal and we’ll work to answer any questions you have about Riverside Place and other senior housing, assisted living, and memory care related questions. We know that choosing the right assisted living and memory care community is an important, and sometimes difficult decision, and we’re here to help in any way we can.
- 24-hour emergency staff assistance
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- Licensed Nurse and caring staff
- Transportation arrangement
- Escort services for out of the community trips available
- 3 Dietitian approved meals
- Alternate entree choices available for all meals
- Snacks always available
- Respite services available
- Extensive Activities and Life Enrichment Program
- Actively involved with our families and greater community
- Individualized Care/Service plans updated routinely and as needed as resident needs and preferences.
- Full bathroom with walk in shower in each apartment.
- Emergency Call device in each apartment, restroom, and within common areas.
- Various seating and resident engagement areas throughout
- Open dining room with lots of natural light
- Cozy common areas
- Salon with licensed Beautician
- Apartments wired for cable and phone service
- Phone connection available in Apartment; service coordinated through outside provider
- Common area restrooms
- Common area access to non-pay telephone
- Smoke detectors and fire sprinklers throughout, electronic security
- Community living areas with fireplaces/TV
Our monthly rate is a combination of a base rate for the apartment and basic services, plus a care rate based on the resident’s needs.
Base rate starts at:
- $4,540 per Month
Additional care rate is factored based on resident needs and direct time spent to assist the resident or complete those tasks based on the care plan developed with the Resident and/or resident representative, community Administrator, and community care team.
This base rate includes:
- Rent for the apartment
- 3 meals daily in the dining room
- Weekly laundry service
- Weekly housekeeping service
- Community activities
All care needs will be assessed and discussed with the administrator, and laid out in the resident service agreement, which will determine the resident’s care rate. This service will be updated regularly to reflect current care needs.
- Office Manager
- Resident Care Coordinator
- Resident Care Nurse
Lorraine Eilers, LPN
- Oversight and Delegating Nurse
Sherry Balerrama, RN Results RN
- Life Enrichment Coordinator
- Dietary Manager
- Maintenance Supervisor
And a tremendous group of Med Aides, Dietary staff, Caregivers, Housekeeper(s), and various other team members and volunteers as needed and possible to best meet resident needs!