We are proud to introduce Awbrey Place as a Caring Places Management community as of June of 2020! Located in the beautiful and Central Oregon town of Bend, Oregon. Awbrey Place has been open and providing care for Residents since the late 1990’s. Caring Places Management is honored to carry on the tradition of quality care in a homelike environment that Awbrey Place has been known for in the Bend and surrounding Eastern Oregon area since opening.
Awbrey Place is a wonderful and charming 46-apartment assisted living community, with 8 1-bedroom apartments and 38 studio apartments, located just off of Neff Road in the just wonderful and charming Bend, Oregon. Each apartment is home to a beautiful kitchenette including refrigerator and microwave, and large bathroom with roll-in accessible shower. Our figure-eight shaped community surrounds two beautiful courtyards that each host concrete walking paths, covered areas for seating, and plenty of space for resident gardening as desired! The interior hallways are open and spacious and provided various seating and resident engagement spaces throughout. Common areas such as the dining room, TV room, and library are spacious and welcoming.
The team at Awbrey Place pride themselves on the quality and caring way they work with the Residents. Our robust activity and life enrichment programming are geared to resident preferences and include Bingo, music and other performers, as well as scheduled local trips to the Deschutes River waterfront, stores, and the various other amazing nearby locations in Bend and the surrounding area! Caring Places Management is proud to be working to provide Medicaid funded services for appropriate residents as possible based on availability and other factors at Awbrey Place. Please follow up with the community to discuss status and availability.
Drop-in or schedule a tour and a meal and we’ll work to answer any questions you have about Awbrey Place and other senior housing and assisted living related questions. We know that choosing the right assisted living community is an important, and sometimes difficult decision, and we’re here to help in any way we can.
- Administrator: Cyndi VanZandt
- Community Relations Manager: Keri Turner
- Oversight RN: Taylor Garr-Jones
- Resident Care Coordinator: Robyn Stokes
- Life Enrichment Coordinator: Bethany Ball
- Dietary Manager: Deborah Latham
- Maintenance Supervisor: Gordon Wallace
And a tremendous group of management team, Med Aides, Dietary staff, Caregivers, Housekeeper(s),and various other team members and volunteers as needed and possible to best meet resident needs!
- 24-hour emergency staff assistance
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- Licensed Nurse and caring staff
- Transportation arrangement
- Escort services for out of the community trips available
- 3 Dietitian approved meals
- Alternate entree choices available for all meals
- Snacks always available
- Respite services available
- Extensive Activities and Life Enrichment Program
- Actively involved with our families and greater community
- Individualized Care/Service plans updated routinely and as needed as resident needs and preferences.
- Full bathroom with walk in shower in each apartment.
- Emergency Call device in each apartment, restroom, and within common areas.
- Various seating and resident engagement areas throughout
- Open dining room with lots of natural light
- Cozy common areas
- Salon with licensed Beautician
- Apartments wired for cable and phone service
- Phone connection available in Apartment; service coordinated through outside provider
- Common area restrooms
- Common area access to non-pay telephone
- Smoke detectors and fire sprinklers throughout, electronic security
- Community living areas with fireplaces/TV
Our monthly rate is a combination of a base rate for the apartment and basic services, plus a care rate based on the resident’s needs.
Base rate starts at:
- Studio $2,960 per Month
- One Bedroom $3,460 per Month
Additional care rate is factored based on resident needs and direct time spent to assist the resident or complete those tasks based on the care plan developed with the Resident and/or resident representative, community Administrator, and community care team.
This base rate includes:
- Rent for the apartment
- 3 meals daily in the dining room
- Weekly laundry service
- Weekly housekeeping service
- Community activities
All care needs will be assessed and discussed with the administrator, and laid out in the resident service agreement, which will determine the resident’s care rate. This service will be updated regularly to reflect current care needs.