We are proud to introduce Hillside Place as a Caring Places Management community as of June of 2020! Located in the beautiful Oregon coast town of Lincoln City, Oregon. Hillside Place has been open and providing care for Residents since the late 1990’s. Caring Places Management is honored to carry on the tradition of quality care in a homelike environment that Hillside Place has been known for in the Lincoln City and surrounding area since opening.
Hillside Place is a beautiful building at the base of a coastal hillside in Lincoln City, just off of Highway 101. The building features 33 Apartments within the two-story building, with 8 1-bedroom apartments and 25 large studio apartments, each with their own kitchenette and bathroom including roll-inaccessible shower.
The first floor is home to our dining and living rooms spaces and features wide hallways with lots of natural light and a large and beautiful northwest facing deck off of the dining room. The second floor at Hillside Place also features wide hallways with lots of natural light and various seating and resident use areas throughout, including library and living space as well as activity room. A southeast facing small deck provides a beautiful view of the small hillside forest just above the community.
The team at Hillside Place pride themselves on the quality and caring manner in which they work with the Residents and serve the greater community. Our robust activity and life enrichment programming are geared to resident preferences and include Bingo, scheduled trips to stores and other desired locations, and wonderful scenic drives and enjoyment of all the area has to offer!
Caring Places Management is proud to be working to provide Medicaid funded services for appropriate residents as possible based on availability and other factors at Hillside Place. Please follow up with the community to discuss status and availability.
Drop-in or schedule a tour and a meal and we’ll work to answer any questions you have about Hillside Place and other senior housing,assisted living, or memory care related questions.We know that choosing the right assisted living or memory care community is an important,and sometimes difficult decision, and we’re here to help in any way we can.
- Administrator: Lisa Junod
- Community Relations: Shelly Sparzo
- RCC: Deborah Sayler
A tremendous group of Med Aides, Dietary staff, Caregivers, Housekeeper(s), and various other team members and volunteers as needed and possible to best meet resident needs!
- 24-hour emergency staff assistance
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- Licensed Nurse and caring staff
- Transportation arrangement
- Escort services for out of the community trips available
- 3 Dietitian approved meals
- Alternate entree choices available for all meals
- Snacks always available
- Respite services available
- Extensive Activities and Life Enrichment Program
- Actively involved with our families and greater community
- Individualized Care/Service plans updated routinely and as needed as resident needs and preferences.
- Full bathroom with walk in shower in each apartment.
- Emergency Call device in each apartment, restroom, and within common areas.
- Various seating and resident engagement areas throughout
- Open dining room with lots of natural light
- Cozy common areas
- Salon with licensed Beautician
- Apartments wired for cable and phone service
- Phone connection available in Apartment; service coordinated through outside provider
- Common area restrooms
- Common area access to non-pay telephone
- Smoke detectors and fire sprinklers throughout, electronic security
- Community living areas with fireplaces/TV
Our monthly rate is a combination of a base rate for the apartment and basic services, plus a care rate based on the resident’s needs.
Base rate starts at:
- Studio $2,975 per Month
- One Bedroom $3,460 per Month
Additional care rate is factored based on resident needs and direct time spent to assist the resident or complete those tasks based on the care plan developed with the Resident and/or resident representative, community Administrator, and community care team.
All care needs will be assessed and discussed with the administrator, and laid out in the resident service agreement, which will determine the resident’s care rate. This service will be updated regularly to reflect current care needs.