The Heritage House at Tilton River Pointe in Morton is located at the west end of Main Ave. and is only a few blocks from the hospital. Heritage House Morton has 35 Assisted Living apartments in an active Assisted Living Community and 4 Memory Care semi-private apartments serving a total of 8 residents and sits at the end of a quiet neighborhood street right on the Tilton River and is surrounded by the beautiful trees and mountains. The community surrounds a peaceful and serene, landscaped, courtyard with a covered seating area and fountain and has a wonderful exterior walking path around the building. Memory Care features a secure fenced backyard space with walking paths and a beautiful gazebo where residents can sit and enjoy the beautiful scenery to the sound of the river.
Our life enrichment & activity program is critical to our vision and resident satisfaction as well as wellbeing and works to keep the entire community constantly filled with fun & laughter.
Heritage House Morton is proud to provide Medicaid funded services for appropriate residents as possible based on availability and other factors.
Drop-in or schedule a tour and a meal and we’ll work to answer any questions you have about the Heritage House at Tilton River Pointe in Morton and other senior housing, assisted living, and memory care related questions. We know that choosing the right assisted living and memory care community is an important, and sometimes difficult decision, and we’re here to help in any way we can.
- 24-hour emergency staff assistance
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- Licensed Nurse and caring staff
- Transportation arrangement
- Escort services for out of the community trips available
- 3 Dietitian approved meals
- Alternate entree choices available for all meals
- Snacks always available
- Respite services available
- Extensive Activities and Life Enrichment Program
- Actively involved with our families and greater community
- Individualized Care/Service plans updated routinely and as needed as resident needs and preferences.
- Full bathroom with walk in shower in each apartment.
- Emergency Call device in each apartment, restroom, and within common areas.
- Various seating and resident engagement areas throughout
- Open dining room with lots of natural light
- Cozy common areas
- Salon with licensed Beautician
- Apartments wired for cable and phone service
- Phone connection available in Apartment; service coordinated through outside provider
- Common area restrooms
- Common area access to non-pay telephone
- Smoke detectors and fire sprinklers throughout, electronic security
- Community living areas with fireplaces/TV
Act now as Heritage House Morton is offering reduced base rates! Our monthly rate is a combination of a base rate for the apartment and basic services, plus a care rate based on resident’s needs.
Base rate starts at:
- $2,995 per Month
Additional care rate is factored based on resident needs and direct time spent to assist the resident or complete those tasks based on the care plan developed with the Resident and/or resident representative, community Administrator, and community care team.
This base rate includes:
- Rent for the apartment
- 3 meals daily in the dining room
- Weekly laundry service
- Weekly housekeeping service
- Community activities
All care needs will be assessed and discussed with the administrator, and laid out in the resident service agreement, which will determine the resident’s care rate. This service will be updated regularly to reflect current care needs.
- Administrator: Tammi Elswick
- Office Manager: Ali Draper
- Resident Care Coordinator: Terrie Lowery, LPN
- Oversight and Delegating Nurse: Sherry Balerrama, RN – Results RN
- Life Enrichment Coordinator: Chrissy Alfieri
- Dietary Manager: Vicki Linnell & Chris McLean
- Maintenance Supervisor: Dan Powell