Located in the beautiful and rural Central Oregon town of Prineville, Oregon. Carriage Place has been open and providing care for Residents since the late 1990’s. Caring Places Management is honored to carry on the tradition of quality care in a homelike environment that Carriage Place has been known for in the area since opening.
Carriage Place is a beautiful 30-apartment Memory Care community allowing room to care for 32 residents within our 2 shared-suite apartments and 26 studio apartments. Each apartment is spacious and includes a bathroom with roll-in accessible shower. The community surrounds a beautifully landscaped courtyard that features a walking path, covered seating areas, and raised flower beds for resident use. The interior of the community is composed of spacious circular hallway with seating, small puzzle and reading areas, and several other Life Skills Stations for resident use and engagement. These Life Skill Stations are ideal for self-directed or one-on-one interaction targeted to provide the residents with a sense of purpose, please, and/or peace. Our common areas include beautiful and open TV, living room with fireplace, activity, and dining rooms. The team at Carriage Place pride themselves on the quality and caring manner in which they work with the Residents. Our robust activity and life enrichment programming are geared to resident preferences and include Bingo, trips to Bi-Mart and other nearby locations, and picnics when the weather allows! Caring Places Management and Carriage Place are proud to be working to provide Medicaid funded services for appropriate residents as possible based on availability and other factors at Carriage Place. Please follow up with the community to discuss status and availability.
Drop-in or schedule a tour and a meal and we’ll work to answer any questions you have about Carriage Place and other senior housing and assisted living related questions. We know that choosing the right assisted living community is an important, and sometimes difficult decision, and we’re here to help in any way we can
- 24-hour emergency staff assistance
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- Licensed Nurse and caring staff
- Transportation arrangement
- Escort services for out of the community trips available
- 3 Dietitian approved meals
- Alternate entree choices available for all meals
- Snacks always available
- Respite services available
- Extensive Activities and Life Enrichment Program
- Actively involved with our families and greater community
- Individualized Care/Service plans updated routinely and as needed as resident needs and preferences.
- Full bathroom with walk in shower in each apartment.
- Emergency Call device in each apartment, restroom, and within common areas.
- Various seating and resident engagement areas throughout
- Open dining room with lots of natural light
- Cozy common areas
- Salon with licensed Beautician
- Apartments wired for cable and phone service
- Phone connection available in Apartment; service coordinated through outside provider
- Common area restrooms
- Common area access to non-pay telephone
- Smoke detectors and fire sprinklers throughout, electronic security
- Community living areas with fireplaces/TV
Our monthly rate is a combination of a base rate for the apartment and basic services, plus a care rate based on the resident’s needs.
Base rate starts at:
- Studio: $2,681 per Month
- One Bedroom: $3,383 per Month
- Semi-Private: $4,640 per Month
- One Bedroom: $5,140 per Month
Additional care rate is factored based on resident needs and direct time spent to assist the resident or complete those tasks based on the care plan developed with the Resident and/or resident representative, community Administrator, and community care team.
This base rate includes:
- Rent for the apartment
- 3 meals daily in the dining room
- Weekly laundry service
- Weekly housekeeping service
- Community activities
All care needs will be assessed and discussed with the administrator, and laid out in the resident service agreement, which will determine the resident’s care rate. This service will be updated regularly to reflect current care needs.
- Administrator: James McNama
- Office Manager: Stacey Tunison
- Resident Care Coordinator: Alexus Basham
- Life Enrichment Coordinator: Susan Fleury
- Dietary Manager: Leah Rodriguez
- Maintenance: Joe Smalling & Kenneth Wood
And a tremendous group of management team, Med Aides, Dietary staff, Caregivers, Housekeeper(s), and various other team members and volunteers as needed and possible to best meet resident needs!