San Juan Villa is located just off San Juan Avenuein beautiful Port Townsend on the tip of the Olympic Peninsula in Washington state. The commitment to loving, thoughtful care and their reputation of excellence is implemented daily by the tremendous team of caring staff in this specialized memory care community. San Juan Villa is a 22-apartment community with the capacity to care for 32-residents with 12 Private and 10 Semi-Private Apartments, all with bathrooms and roll in accessible showers. The community provides Residents with a home-like setting and the freedom of movement and choice, receiving individual attention in a warm and caring atmosphere, surrounding a beautifully landscaped courtyard and access to a large fenced yard with various walking paths, raised planters for gardening, and various fruit trees. The success of San Juan Villa and the team is measured by the smiles and appreciation of our residents and their families.
Port Townsend was recently named one of “America’s Coolest Small Towns” in Budget Travel Magazine and National Geographic ranks it the 24th most historic destination, making it not only a great place for your loved one, but a wonderful place for the family to visit as well.
San Juan Villa is proud to provide Medicaid funded services for appropriate residents as possible based on availability and other factors.
Drop-in or schedule a tour and a meal and we’ll work to answer any questions you have about San Juan Villa and other memory care related questions. We know that choosing the right assisted living and memory care community is an important, and sometimes difficult decision, and we’re here to help in any way we can.
Barb Lewis, LPN
- Office Manager
- Resident Care Coordinator
- Oversight and Delegating Nurse
Lindsey Burr, RN
- Life Enrichment Coordinator
- Dietary Manager
A tremendous group of Med Aides, Dietary staff, Caregivers, Housekeeper(s), and various other
team members and volunteers as needed and possible to best meet resident needs!
- 24-hour emergency staff assistance
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- Licensed Nurse and caring staff
- Transportation arrangement
- Escort services for out of the community trips available
- 3 Dietitian approved meals
- Alternate entree choices available for all meals
- Snacks always available
- Respite services available
- Extensive Activities and Life Enrichment Program
- Actively involved with our families and greater community
- Individualized Care/Service plans updated routinely and as needed as resident needs and preferences.
- Full bathroom with walk in shower in each apartment.
- Emergency Call device in each apartment, restroom, and within common areas.
- Various seating and resident engagement areas throughout
- Open dining room with lots of natural light
- Cozy common areas
- Salon with licensed Beautician
- Apartments wired for cable and phone service
- Phone connection available in Apartment; service coordinated through outside provider
- Common area restrooms
- Common area access to non-pay telephone
- Smoke detectors and fire sprinklers throughout, electronic security
- Community living areas with fireplaces/TV
Base rate starts at:
- Semi-Private Room $5,055 per month
- Private Room $5,735 per month
Additional care rate is factored based on resident needs and direct time spent to assist the resident or complete those tasks based on the care plan developed with the Resident and/or resident representative, community Administrator, and community care team.
This base rate includes:
- Rent for the apartment
- 3 meals daily in the dining room
- Weekly laundry service
- Weekly housekeeping service
- Community activities
All care needs will be assessed and discussed with the administrator, and laid out in the resident service agreement, which will determine the resident’s care rate. This service will be updated regularly to reflect current care needs.