We are proud to introduce Cascade Place as a Caring Places Management community as of May of 2020! Located in Enumclaw, Washington on the plateau of Western Washington in King County and just off Highway 410. Cascade Place has been open and providing care for Residents since the late 1990’s. Caring Places Management is honored to carry on the tradition of quality care in a homelike environment that Cascade Place has been known for in the Enumclaw and surrounding area since opening.
Cascade Place is a beautiful 2-story building featuring 40 Apartments, with 8 1-bedroom apartments and 33 large studio apartments, each with their own kitchenette and bathroom including roll-in accessible shower. The building encloses an interior courtyard accessible from the first floor with access to gardening, seating areas, and a beautifully landscaped courtyard including fountain. The first floor is home to the open dining and living room spaces, as well as the activity room and access to non-pay laundry if desired, and 21 resident apartments, including 17 studios and 4 1-bedrooms. The second floor, accessible by elevator or various stairways, provides 15 studio and 4 1-bedroom apartments.
The team at Cascade Place pride themselves on the quality and caring manner in which they work with the Residents and serve the greater community. Our robust activity and life enrichment programming are geared to resident preferences and include Bingo, music and other entertainers to the community, scheduled trips to stores and other desired locations, and wonderful scenic drives and enjoyment of all the area has to offer!
Caring Places Management is proud to be working to provide Medicaid funded services for appropriate residents as possible based on availability and other factors at Cascade Place. Please follow up with the community to discuss status and availability.
Drop-in or schedule a tour and a meal and we’ll work to answer any questions you have about Cascade Place and other senior housing, assisted living, or memory care related questions. We know that choosing the right assisted living or memory care community is an important, and sometimes difficult decision, and we’re here to help in any way we can.
- 24-hour emergency staff assistance
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- Licensed Nurse and caring staff
- Transportation arrangement
- Escort services for out of the community trips available
- 3 Dietitian approved meals
- Alternate entree choices available for all meals
- Snacks always available
- Respite services available
- Extensive Activities and Life Enrichment Program
- Actively involved with our families and greater community
- Individualized Care/Service plans updated routinely and as needed as resident needs and preferences.
- Full bathroom with walk in shower in each apartment.
- Emergency Call device in each apartment, restroom, and within common areas.
- Various seating and resident engagement areas throughout
- Open dining room with lots of natural light
- Cozy common areas
- Salon with licensed Beautician
- Apartments wired for cable and phone service
- Phone connection available in Apartment; service coordinated through outside provider
- Common area restrooms
- Common area access to non-pay telephone
- Smoke detectors and fire sprinklers throughout, electronic security
- Community living areas with fireplaces/TV
Our monthly rate is a combination of a base rate for the apartment and basic services, plus a care rate based on the resident’s needs.
Assisted Living Base Rates
- Semi-Private Room: $2,960 per month
- Private Room: $3,460 per month
Memory Care Base Rates
- Semi-Private Room: $4,640 per month
- Private Room: $5,140 per month
Additional care rate is factored based on resident needs and direct time spent to assist the resident or complete those tasks based on the care plan developed with the Resident and/or resident representative, community Administrator, and community care team.
This base rate includes:
- Rent for the apartment
- 3 meals daily in the dining room
- Weekly laundry service
- Weekly housekeeping service
- Community activities
All care needs will be assessed and discussed with the administrator, and laid out in the resident service agreement, which will determine the resident’s care rate. This service will be updated regularly to reflect current care needs.
- Administrator: Brandon Dravis
- Office Manager: Selina Meader
- Resident Care Coordinator: Emily Kagiri
- Life Enrichment Coordinator: Cassidy Repp
- Maintenance Supervisor: Robert Repp