Caring Places Management is looking for part time and full time Medication Aides to a part of a team that believes our company motto: “Exceeding Expectations for Loving, Thoughtful Care”. We are looking for an energetic, caring person to add to this vision!
Requirements for the Medication Aide
- Must successfully complete training for Medication Aide & all required State training.
- Must have a TEAM attitude and work well with others.
- Must be committed to performing each duty of the position in a manner that upholds the dignity, privacy, independence, safety and security of each resident.
- Must have strong commitment to customer service & have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to lift, push, or pull 25 pounds, up to 30 times per shift.
Responsibilities for the Medication Aide
- Medication Aides will enhance the care and life quality for each resident.
- Understand and provide services outlined in the Service Plan for each resident.
- Being aware of the emotional/behavioral/mental conditions/needs of each resident and respond in a gentle, reassuring way.
- Medication Aides will protect the safety and health of each resident.
- Medication Aides will continually improve their skills to better serve residents.
- Medication Aides will assist in providing a pleasant, comfortable environment for residents.
Benefits for the Medication Aide
- Full Time & Part Time Hours
- Competitive Wages
- Flexible Scheduling Options
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401k Savings Retirement Plan
- Health Insurance for Full-time employees
$16.00 – $17.00 per hour
- Medication administration: 1 year (Preferred)
- Dementia/alzheimers: 1 year (Preferred)
United States (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Waiting period may apply