Overview: Performs various tasks to ensure the cleanliness of the facility and resident’s apartments in the community.
Reports to: The administrator
Qualifications and Job Skills:
• Ability to understand and follow task orientation and instructions, rules and procedures for safely transferring housekeeping loads, infection control and other procedures.
• Must be able to follow all Safety/OHSA regulations.
• Strong commitment to customer service.
• Be able to listen to, communicate with and be sensitive to each resident.
• Understand and provide housekeeping services as outlined in resident service plans.
• Ability to lift, push, or pull 25 pounds, up to 30 times per shift
• Ability to bend, stoop, kneel and reach.
For more information please contact our community office manager.